“If you do follow your bliss you put yourself on a kind of track that has been there all the while, waiting for you, and the life that you ought to be living is the one you are living. Follow your bliss and don't be afraid, and doors will open where you didn't know they were going to be.”
-Joseph Edward Jacen Albion more commonly known as Joseph the Seer, is the younger twin of Asher and the oldest son between Serah of Ephrath and King Phoenix of Albion and is the older brother to Benjamin. Through his father's other marriage he is the half-brother to Alexander, Pythias, Damon, Jacaerys, Lucerys, Daeron, Serah, Dijana, Eleana, Aenor, Carolina, and Dinah.
Early Life Edit
Witch Powers Edit
Magic: User has access to Magic, the use of rituals, symbols, actions, gestures and language to exploit supernatural forces to varying degrees, with only their skill, personal power-level, imagination/knowledge, and/or morality to define the borders. Given the flexibility of magic, its users have essentially unlimited possibilities for what to do.
- Potion Creation: User can create potions: substances with magical properties such as enhancing physical and mental abilities, healing, granting powers, chancing shape, or bewitching someone depending on the kind of potion that is made.
- Spell Casting: User can cast spells, an action that allows one to magically alter reality to varying extents. It is often a series of words that take effect when spoken, though others are able to cast spells merely by thinking, with gestures, with magical objects or through a ritual of some sort.
- Abjuration: User can cast spells which can grant protection of various kinds, prevent other beings from entering an area, force armor, purification and force fields.
- Alleviation: The user has the power to alleviate symptoms of illness, allergies, and pain to more endurable levels. This cannot eradicate these symptoms but it makes them bearable for a certain amount of time in order to find the proper treatment.
Precognition: Users have the ability to foresee possible futures and observe what may happen. As knowledge of the future invariably causes that future to change, visions of the future are subject to frequent shifting. While not being able to select futures or travel through time, these visions may assist in possible courses of action.
- Accelerated Probability: To predict the outcome of events
- Astrological Divination (also known as Stargazing): To identify the future by observing celestial entities. When the user watches the clear night sky their mind psychically calculates the starry array yielding ominous or hopeful prospects.
- Danger Intuition: To see into the immediate future, user has no direct control over the power and is only triggered when there is immediate danger.
- Death Sense: To detect who was going to die and when their death will occur, but may not be able to prevent it.
- Destiny Perception: To perceive destiny/fate.
- Divination: Gain insight of future events by the use of occult ritual.
Fertility Inducement: User is able to increase fertility, the natural capability of growth and reproduction. In animals this increases both the number and health of offspring's, and gives the parents, in plants in increases the fertility in soil causing healthy botanical growth.
- Earth Manipulation - the soils are dependent on its fertility.
- Plant Growth - induce plant growth base on fertile soil.
- Hormone Manipulation - manipulation of reproductive hormones in a cell.
Empathy: The user can fully interpret and replicate the emotions, moods, and temperaments of others without reading apparent symptoms, allowing them to understand introverts or discover one emotion is actually hiding another. They can attack someone in a personal and emotional way since they know exactly what emotion is flowing through themselves and can use this knowledge to play against them. Some users may learn to read emotional imprints left into environment or objects.
- Lie Detection - Empaths can sense when a person is lying to them, as lying can cause an irregularity in one's emotions. More skilled users can pick out the lie and find the truth.
- Empathic Illusion Casting - Empaths can create illusions based on certain emotions.
- Empathic Inundation - The user can overwhelm their victims with unwanted sentiments and feelings that have been harboring the victims' conscious. Users also have the capability to force others to experience all their deepest sentiments at once, leaving them susceptible to mental pain, render them unconscious, or cause them to perish and meet their death.
- Psychometry - The user obtains historical memories or sensations concerning beings and objects they can observe. With objects they gain the knowledge including the makers, users, and even those who have on passing used the object, and what has been done with it. With living beings or parts of the body the user learns their general life-history, but doesn't gain anything of what they were thinking or feeling.
- Retrocognition: To discern events of the targets past.
- Ability Learning: To learn skills and abilities from objects or people either temporarily or permanently.
- Enhanced Marksmanship: To learn skills in using guns, bows or long-ranged weapons by gathering previous information and allowing them to aim accurately.
- Knowledge Replication: To replicate the learned knowledge and skills of others.
- Medical Detail: To learn a person's health. This is critical form because a serious health problem, that could be fatal, could go undetected.
- Omnilingualism: Ascertaining the languages of other ethnicity's.